Sunday, October 1, 2017

Bikini Comparisons

I've been experimenting with some alternate forms of media lately, as "delivery mechanisms" for my art. You may have noticed that with my new iPhone I've been taking more videos than in the past. I'm actually considering if that isn't a better way to show off the outfits I try on in the fitting room - I'll have to try some experiments in the future.

For now, I've put together a couple of animated gifs to show the comparisons between the four different bikinis I tried on recently (as described in my last post), since I seem to be pretty consistent about taking shots from the same angles in the same poses - without even necessarily trying, lol. What do you think? Is it better to see them side by side, or is this kind of "transformation" more effective?



No comments:

Post a Comment